We’re looking for an Account Supervisor
Date Posted: October 22, 2018Reading time: 1 minute
We’re currently seeking a Senior Client Services person to join our team. We are one of Halifax’s fastest-growing agencies with an amazing team filled with passion and entrepreneurial spirit who are serving some terrific clients.
The Account Supervisor will work closely with Account Directors and is responsible for effectively managing their clients’ projects moving on a day-to-day basis through briefing, strategic development, creative/media development and implementation and will own all aspects of the process. They need to independently lead projects (with the support of the client service team) and will understand both the client’s business needs and challenges objectives and goals.
- Help contribute to the planning and implementation of multi-channel integrated campaigns including everything from video/radio, to digital/social, to print/collateral;
- Collaborate with and inspire all internal agency disciplines while simultaneously keeping your clients feeling confident in our progress and abilities;
- Project management and timeline adherence in managing multiple projects to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills and strategic sensibility when assessing concepts and/or media plans and in contributions to brainstorms, briefs and documents;
- Own the relationship with day-to-day clients, external agency partners and the cross-functional agency team.
- Effectively contribute to the administrative and financial needs of large integrated clients (BCRs, status reports, timeline mgt, etc);
- Help manage, mentor and coach account coordinators/account managers as necessary;
- Contribute to agency life and culture.
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally you have a minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in account services or project management in an integrated marketing environment;
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills, with high attention to detail;
- A track record of successfully delivering multi-channel campaigns;
- Proven ability to build strong, constructive relationships with clients and agency teams;
- An ability to problem solve calmly and effectively and handle difficult situations with diplomacy and tact;
- An undergraduate degree is a requirement, ideally with a marketing or communications specialty.
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected] by November 15. Only those who are suitable for the role will be contacted.