Date Posted: December 4, 2017Reading time: Less than 1 minute
We are currently looking for talented web developers to join Trampoline on a project basis. Some of the areas of expertise we are looking for include:
- Build applications and websites with current web standards like CSS3/SASS, standards-compliant HTML5, cross-browser and mobile responsive/adaptive support;
- Bootstrap or Foundation;
- Leverage structured formats like JSON and related technologies to build scalable RESTful applications;
- API Experience (Facebook, Twitter, Google Maps, etc.);
- JS frameworks such as AngularJS;
- Building iOS applications using Swift, Objective C and Apple SDKs, Android, React native;
- Maintaining Amazon AWS, S3, SES.
If you have some or all of these skills and would like to be a part of the Trampoline team, send your resume and links to your best portfolio work to [email protected]. Due to the volume of requests you will only receive a reply if you’ve been selected for an interview.