We’re looking for a Social Media Coordinator
Date Posted: June 18, 2019Reading time: 2 minutes
We’re looking for a Social Media Coordinator to join our team at Trampoline. In this role you will be an integral member of the Social Media team. You will assist in building, growing and managing our clients’ social media communities across a variety of channels, bringing their social media strategies to life through conversation, interaction and engagement. You’ll also be the voice for Trampoline’s social media channels to help achieve their goals and connect with their online community.
- Listen and engage with our brands’ target audiences through their social media channels.
- Aid in the development and implementation of a social media strategy, measurement plan and content calendar for Trampoline and various clients.
- Monitor, manage and maintain relationships with social media influencers for various clients.
- Be comfortable and familiar with paid social media platforms.
- Moderate, respond, amplify and celebrate content created by our brands’ online communities (user-generated content).
- Create and curate engaging and relevant content, applying the appropriate voice tone when engaging with those communities.
- Use of social media management tools to monitor, schedule and manage content.
- Assist in collaborating and coordinating social media activities with internal teams.
- Monitor and measure the success of social media efforts and contribute to reports.
- Work closely with project leads and internal teams to ensure projects are on time and on budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, public relations or similar field
- Currently maintain an active digital presence across a variety of social media platforms
- Detail oriented with a strong ability to write persuasive, error free work
- Experience in social media management
- Experience in shooting video and photography for the purpose of social media
- Have the ability to create engaging and sharable content for social media
- Solid organizational and planning skills
- Willing to embrace and adapt to cross-departmental collaboration
- Tech savvy with a keen understanding and passion for social media and innovation
- Able to prioritize and multi-task while working on multiple projects at any given time
- Understand how to create and execute brand appropriate voice and tone (on behalf of our clients)
Interested candidates, please send your resume and a link to your portfolio or any supporting materials to [email protected] by June 30, 2019. Due to the volume of requests you will only receive a reply if you’ve been selected for an interview.