We’re looking for our next Associate Creative Director
Date Posted: July 17, 2019Reading time: 2 minutes
Position: Associate Creative Director (With an Art Direction background)
Company: Trampoline Branding
Based in beautiful Halifax, Nova Scotia, (one of Canada’s fastest-growing cities) Trampoline is looking for a seasoned ACD to help take our creative to the next level. You’ll be joining a group of 45+ talented people in helping to serve some of the region’s best clients.
Trampoline is about to turn 15-years-old. Since 2004, we’ve transformed from a design boutique into one of the region’s preeminent full-service agency partners. Our clients include Saint Mary’s University, Halifax Shopping Centre, Develop Nova Scotia, Tourism Nova Scotia, NSLC, and more.
At Trampoline, we have a very simple mantra: To be a force for positive change in Nova Scotia. In pursuit of that goal, we are committed to hiring great people to help us create exceptional advertising and consumer experiences. We are a collection of passionate, skilled, and experienced professionals who are proud to call Atlantic Canada home. Because of all that, we’re picky about our clients — but we’re even pickier about our people.
What we’ll need you to do
- Take on a leadership role over the agency’s creative teams in partnership with the Co-Associate Creative Director
- Foster and maintain strong and trusting relationships with our clients
- Work closely with the client service team in developing smart strategies in the support of creating inspiring creative briefs
- Work closely with the account service, social media, and media teams to ensure all campaigns are successfully integrated throughout the development and production process
- Lead day-to-day creative work from brainstorming and strategic development through to final approvals
- Mentor and inspire creative teams to ensure they’re growing and consistently producing great work
- Take a hands-on role for select projects —seeing them from inception to deployment
Skills and experience
- 7+ years’ agency experience (Art Direction background)
- A strong background in advertising and conceptual work
- Well-rounded and deep experience in producing for multiple mediums such as TV, filmed content, print, social, online display, OOH, non-traditional, and beyond
- A collaborative, hands-on leader who can motivate a team to excellence
- Can help sell through great work in a way that turns nervous clients into excited ones
- You are an excellent art director and creative thinker who wants to keep doing the work, not just pitch and approve
- You let the idea drive your actions, not your ego — you’re not a jerk
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please apply to [email protected]. Only those who we believe would be a great fit for us (and we with them) will be contacted for an interview.